Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Back from NSG Formal!

It was NSG formal yday... i originally wrote a blog but i didn't publish it and it probably got turned off due to my family's lack of knowledge when it comes to the computer... sigh.... i cannot be bothered writing another 1000 words so i'll try cut it short... but

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY I AM NOW 18...

now back to the formallll i'll sum it up in lines

I met new people

I had heaps of fun

the food was alright

the venue set the intimate mood

It was a priviledge for me to go

I saw and experienced new things

At the afters i slept pretty much

Should of played more at afters

The person and the people who pushed to bring me made me welcome and i enjoyed my time with them.

Thanks for a great time!

Its soo late i'm soo tired arg... pretty much got home at 7 slept till 10 went and then went out to city again lol... hard day hard day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home